Gaslight Lounge


Address: 2143 Broad St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Hours: 12pm to close, daily
Phone: (805) 543-4262
Website: www.gaslightslo.com

Gallery

No Image Gallery

Video

No video File

About Us

The Gaslight was built in 1952 by contractor Jimmy Ramos and owned by Manuel Ballesteros. Between 1952 and 1956 the Gaslight was a steak house. The Painting on the wall that covers the back of the bar was painted by a transent in 1955 named Jensen Miller, it is a painting of the 17 mile drive up the coast to Monterey. After Manuel passed away in 1965, his son Robert inherited the bar, for which he still owns today.The Gaslight is one of the oldest standing bars in San Luis Obispo.


Our Location



Handouts

No Files

Follow Us on Facebook



Our Products

No Files

Follow Us on Twitter



Yelp Reviews


Leave a Reply